Group Pet Insurance
Obtaining insurance for your pet may seem like a silly concept. But just like you, animals get sick and injured too. Group Pet Insurance from NYSSCPA helps ensure your pets receive the care they need—no matter what the cost.
Why Choose Us?
With NYSSCPA Group Pet Insurance, you’ll have:
- Freedom: You’re free to use any veterinarian in the world without preapproval, including specialty and emergency providers
- Savings: Receive discounts of 5%, 10%, or 15% when you enroll multiple pets
- Guidance: Our 24/7 vetHelpline℠ gives you advice on your pet’s health, from general questions to urgent care needs
- Resources: You’ll enjoy discounts on pet products and services, a newsletter, online support, and more
NYSSCPA offers three plan options designed to meet varying needs and budgets: The Major Medical Plan (Comprehensive), the Pet Wellness Plan Plus (Everyday Care), and a bundled plan.
Major Medical Plan (Comprehensive)
- Accidents: poisoning, cuts, and broken bones
- Common illnesses: ear infections, rashes, vomiting, and diarrhea
- Serious and chronic illnesses: cancer, diabetes, and allergies
- Hereditary conditions
- Procedures and services: surgeries, Rx medications, testing, and hospitalization
Pet Wellness Plan (Everyday Care)
- Physical exams: 2 per policy term
- Tests: Heartworm or FeLV/FIB test, fecal test, titers
- Behavioral exam and treatment
- Procedures and services: Deworming, nail trim, microchip, flea control, and heartworm prevention
- One additional test per policy term: Choose from a health screen (blood test), x-rays, or electrocardiogram
The bundled plan covers everything within the Major Medical Plan and the Pet Wellness Plan, and starts at $47 per month. There is a $250 deductible for medical claims, and a $0 deductible for wellness claims.
P.O. Box 2344
Brea, CA 92822-2344 USA
Insurance plans are offered and administered by Veterinary Pet Insurance Company in California and DVM Insurance Agency in all other states. Underwritten by Veterinary Pet Insurance Company (CA), Brea, CA, an A.M. Best A rated company (2013); National Casualty Company (all other states), Madison, WI, an A.M. Best A+ rated company (2014). Nationwide, the Nationwide N and Eagle, and Nationwide Is On Your Side are service marks of Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company. ©2020 Nationwide.
Affordable, dependable pet protection—for the big stuff, the small stuff, and everything in between.Get a Quote
Treat your pet—find the plan that fits your needs.Compare the Plans