Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance
If you or a family member is hospitalized, your out-of-pocket expenses could be significant and possibly disrupt your savings and retirement funds. The NYSSCPA Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance Plan can help cover deductibles, co-pays, and other non-covered expenses, giving you peace of mind knowing you have added financial protection to help pay these extra bills.
The NYSSCPA Group Hospital Indemnity Plan pays a daily benefit—for up to 365 days—any time you're hospitalized. This plan also features:
- Payment directly to you to use in any way you wish
- Benefits beginning on the first day of a covered hospitalization
- Guaranteed acceptance for you and your spouse/domestic partner and children
- Up to $240 per day for covered persons residing in the New York metropolitan area
- Up to $165 per day for covered persons residing in the state of New York outside the New York metropolitan area
To find out more about the features, costs, eligibility, renewability, limitations, and exclusions read the Group Hospital Indemnity Insurance Brochure.
This policy is underwritten by New York Life Insurance Company, 51 Madison Avenue, New York NY, 10010 under Group Policy No. G-30806-0, on Policy Form GMR-G-30806-0/FACE.
New York Life is licensed/authorized to transact business in all of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Canada. However, not all group policies it underwrites are available in all jurisdictions. Please check the applicable insurance brochures for current availability.
New York Life's state of domicile is New York, and NAIC ID # is 66915.
New York Life has received the highest financial strength ratings currently awarded to any life insurer from all four of the major credit rating agencies: A.M. Best (A++), Fitch Ratings (AAA), Standard & Poor's (AA+), and Moody's Investors Service (Aaa).*
*Source: Third-party rating reports as of 10/15/2020
Apply Online Now
Requesting coverage is easy with our online application portal. Click the button to get started!
- Group 10- and 20-Year Term Life
- Group Term Life
- Group 50-Plus Term Life
- Group Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Group Long-Term Disability
- Best Benefits Discount Plan
- Group Dental Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Auto, Home & Personal Insurance
- Long-Term Care
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance
- Genomic Life
- Relocal Move
- eHealth Medicare
- Individual & Family Health Insurance Plans
If you have any questions, please call: