CANCER GUARDIAN by Genomic Life
Because Cancer Is Too Big to Risk Going It Alone...
Cancer GuardianTM is a transformative benefit program that combines the power of DNA testing with the personalized support of cancer care resources.
Enroll in Cancer GuardianTM to access valuable services and support that can help prevent and manage cancer more effectively—ones not typically covered by health insurance.
- Cancer Information Line
- Genetic Health Screening
- Carrier testing
- Pharmacogenomics (PGx)
Starting day one of your enrollment in Cancer GuardianTM, you and your family can identify your genetic risk factor for cancer and other diseases so that you can take appropriate action to prevent and manage cancer.
We take Cancer Personally.
It’s not just DNA testing that makes personalized medicine personal. Cancer GuardianTM is your dedicated advocate in each step through the cancer journey.
In the event of diagnosis, you and your loved ones would have access to services that provide support so you can focus on recovery. Post-diagnosis services include:
- A dedicated cancer support specialist to provide practical, emotional, and clinical support
- An expert second opinion pathology review to ensure correct diagnosis
- Comprehensive genomic profiling of cancer-related genes to help inform treatment decisions
- An oncology nurse advocate who can accompany you to a medical appointment to provide support and guidance
- Personalized clinical trial search, reporting, and enrollment platform
- Financial navigation assistance to project costs and identify financial aid programs
Monthly Program Pricing
|Member + Spouse||$48.00|
*Dependents under age 26 are automatically covered if the member elects coverage, for all services besides the Genetic Health Screen. 12-month enrollment is required.
For more information or if you have any questions about the Cancer Guardian program, please call our Member Services team at 866.694.3666 (844-MYGENOME)